We continue to adhere to stringent cleaning and disinfecting protocols as we navigate through the pandemic. Please be aware that eye examinations continue to be scheduled with greater intervals between patient visits in an effort to reduce the volume of patients in the office at any given time. In view of this scheduling, there may be a longer wait for appointments than customary. Please call us at 973-263-9400 to schedule your appointment. We will continue the following:
- Daily screening of all patients and staff using non-contact thermometers
- Use of face masks for staff and patients
- Minimal time spent in waiting area
- Seating designation for social distancing in waiting area
- Decreased patient volume
- Rigorous cleaning and disinfecting of all areas including waiting room and exam rooms
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we cautiously continue to manage all of your eye care needs. With sincere wishes for your safety and good health, we remain committed to our valued patients.
Sheldon G. Greenspan, O.D. Diplomate American Board of Optometry
Joanna M. Lizzi, O.D.
Maren R. Smithgall-Brown, O.D.
Lew Gordon, Licensed Optician
Entire Staff at Greenspan Family Eyecare